✪ IELTS Speaking Part 2, 3 (Band 7.0 – 8.0): Topic 20 – Electrical Appliances. This video contains part 2 and 3 of IELTS Speaking Test. Leave a comment if you love Tony IELTS Box
——————————–♥LIKE & SUBSCRIBE♥ ——————————-
♥ Website: http://englishshareworld.com/
♥ Website: http://ieltssharebox.com
♥ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TONYIELTSSHAREBOX/
♥ Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/TonyIELTSBox
►IELTS Speaking Part 2 Questions and Answers: Topic 20 – Electrical Appliances
Describe a useful electrical appliance (e.g. a mobile phone or computer) that you use at home or at work.
You should say:
– What it is
– Where it is
– How you use it
And explain why this item is important to you.
►IELTS Speaking Part 3 Questions and Answers: Topic 20 – Electrical Appliances
1. Have computers (the items you chose to talk about) changed much over the years?
2. What kinds of appliances and used most?
3. Do you think we can live without electrical appliance?
4. Do you think science and technology will one day completely eliminate traditional skills and equipment?
5. How do you think electrical appliances will develop in the future?
6. What are some of the different forms of electrical communication that people use in offices to day?
7. What are the effects of using such electronic forms of communication?
8. Do you think people rely too machines nowadays?
9. What are advantages that we get from using modern home office equipment?
10. What do you think is the most useful thing that man has ever discovered?