TOP 7: Best Business Cell Phones of 2020
1. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 – https://amzn.to/2Zr30cU
2. Apple iPhone XS – https://amzn.to/2NUDZCG
3. Google Pixel 3 XL – https://amzn.to/2RFeNB2
4. Apple iPhone 8 – https://amzn.to/2RCSiNa
5. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 – https://amzn.to/2RIRCFT
6. OnePlus 6T – https://amzn.to/38zmHCG
7. Samsung Galaxy S9 – https://amzn.to/3aD1l9l
7. Samsung Galaxy S9 – This business cellphone features a metal and glass design, with tapering edges on both sides, and has a 5.8-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED display with an 18.5:9 aspect ratio. The touch response and colors are superb, and it also supports HDR. Powered by an octa-core processor and 4 GB of RAM, it provides a seamless and fluid performance.
6. OnePlus 6T – This smartphone offers the fastest in-display fingerprint sensor on any smartphone. Its highly rated 16 + 20 MP cameras, both with f/1.7 aperture, help you capture crystal-clear shots. The full optic 6.41 inch AMOLED 19:9 display complements the masterfully crafted body for a sleek, yet resilient design.
5. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 – The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes with a large 6.3-inch super AMOLED curved display and features a Corning Gorilla Glass v5 on top of it. It has a screen resolution of 1,440 x 2,960 pixels and a pixel density of 552ppi. Under the hood, there are two quad-core processors, which are 2.3 GHz M2 Mongoose and 1.7 GHz Cortex A53 seated upon Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 8895 chipset.
4. Apple iPhone 8 – This smartphone exhibits a 4.7-inch screen with an OLED Retina display and comes with an advanced level technology that employs 3D touch. Under the hood, it is powered by the most powerful chipset by Apple in the form of an A11 Bionic chipset with a 2.39GHz Monsoon dual-core and a 1.42 GHz Mistral quad-core processors that take care of the most massive type of multitasking.
3. Google Pixel 3 XL – The Google Pixel 3 XL has everything to be a flagship smartphone and is from one of the highly-rated brands across the world; reliability in the performance is guaranteed. It comes with a large 6.0-inch OLED display that offers a resolution of 1,440 x 2,160 pixels and a pixel density of 402 PPI. Also, it provides a screen protector to prevent minor scratches, and it runs the latest Android v9.0 (Pie) that offers a smoother and smarter interface to the user than ever.
2. Apple iPhone XS – Meet up the all-new Apple iPhone XS. It comes up with a 5.8-inch OLED display having a screen resolution of 1,125 x 2,436 pixels and a sharp 463-PPI that delivers an unobstructed viewing experience with high color reproduction. It is operated by a combination of hexa-core processor, which is seated upon the Apple A11 Bionic chipset, together it can deliver a seamless performance.
1. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 – This smartphone not only impresses us with its design but also with its powerful performance. It features a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display, which offers a screen resolution of 1,440 x 2,960 pixels. This smartphone has a combination of 2.7GHz quad-core M3 Mongoose and 1.7GHz quad-core Cortex, A55 processors are present, and those are seated on the Exynos 9 Octa 9810 chipset.
Subscribe our channel, so that you don’t miss any of our videos.
Tech Mag is a channel exclusively for tech and gadgets. Our channel is a novel step towards the top and best product reviews, and we are really proud to present our tech-based videos to you.
When you are about to purchase a product, you will be confused with all the products available on the market. We are here to help you with that. You can buy or purchase gadgets and other electronic devices by watching our channel reviews.
Tech Mag mainly introduces the top products that are commonly used at your home or office. All you want is an organized and clear list of the best products. We offer you the needed. @thetechmag#
We have spent at least 15 hours on each product, t give you the best opinion. The top five products we have listed in each video are the best products available in the market at the moment.
You will be fed up of reading and going through the long durated videos of the other channels. But, Tech mag is created with a goal, that is to save your time. And at the same time, our channel cover a wide range of tech products from electronics to wearable devices. @thetechmag#
Disclaimer: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This help support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!